Your Local Carpet Cleaning Professional
Surfside Chem-Dry is non-toxic and Green Certified. This means our solution is safe around children, pets and people with allergies. Our unique cleaning process allows your carpet to dry in 1 to 2 hours, not 1 to 2 days like other carpet cleaners. We offer free Ventura County cleaning estimates but come prepared for same day service. Call now to schedule an appointment for carpet or upholstery cleaning in the Ventura County and ask about our monthly specials. 805-485-9595
Watch the Power of Chem-Dry
Our Services for a Cleaner & Healthier Living
Pet Urine Odor Removal
Specialty Stain Removal
Auto and More!
Understanding Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaners
You may have noticed that with some professional cleaning services in Ventura County, your carpets get dirty quickly after. This happens when a dirt attracting residue is left behind. When you use Chem-Dry, you can expect your carpets to stay cleaner longer. We stay away from any harsh soaps, shampoos, and detergents that leave behind a dirt attracting residue. The main solution that we clean with can be described as using club soda to take a stain off your shirt, but of course a lot more effective. The power of carbonation will pull dirt from deep in your carpet’s fibers.
Awards & Certifications
Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning – A Healthier Way To Clean
“We have been using Surfside Chem-Dry for years now. Great customer service and they always leave my carpets spotless. One major reason why I use Surfside is because they are Green Certified. It’s great knowing that my children are safe from any type of toxic chemicals. I have used other Ventura County carpet cleaners before. They tend to leave the shampoo behind in the carpet. It would get dirty quickly after the cleaning. Not with Surfside Chem-Dry. I can tell my carpet it getting a thorough extraction.”
– Paulette F. from Ventura County, CA
Get Rid of Indoor Allergens
Call Now For Free Cleaning Estimates
Call 805-485-9595. We provide cleaning services and estimates in Ventura County CA and surrounding areas. Don’t see your area in the list? Call now to see if we can service your city! Learn more about carpet cleaning Chem-Dry.
- Ventura County CA: Venrtura, Oxnard, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Santa Paula, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Fillmore, Ojai
317 Sunset Drive Oxnard, CA 93035
County of Ventura
Tips for Controlling Allergies
- Control mites by dusting. You can control the amount of dust mites in your home by dusting surface and washing bedding often, .
- Vacuum often. Vacuum at least once a week to reduce the surface dust mites and animal dander in your home.
- Limit dirt intrusion. Put out a durable entrance mat for people to wipe off their feet before entering your home.
- Learn more by watching the video.
Get Rid of Indoor Allergens