Sofas, arm chairs and other upholstered furniture receive a lot of attention, especially in a home with children or pets. Although dirt and stains are inevitable in a home, they don’t have to be permanent. Upholstery cleaned the Surfside Chem-Dry way will look and feel good as new.
Surfside Chem-Dry uses the power of carbonation to lift dirt and soil to the surface of your fabric upholstery. It is sucked away using our powerful Chem-Dry cleaning systems. The secret to Chem-Dry’s healthier, more effective upholstery cleaning is the millions of tiny effervescent cleaning bubbles in our cleaner. We call this cleaner The Natural®. The carbonating solutions penetrate deep into the base of the carpet. This literally explodes dirt and grime off of the fiber’s surface. Then, we use hot water extraction to lift the dirty particles to the surface where they are whisked away. Chem-Dry’s safe, non-toxic solutions actually help your fabrics stay as clean as when they were new.
Professional Furniture Cleaners
Call Chem-Dry for all your furniture cleaning needs. We can take care of any stain that comes our way. Here at Surfside Chem-Dry we like to say, “If we can’t get it out, most likely no one can!” We have products for all types of stains and problem. Whether its wine, pet urine or nail polish we come prepared. We can also protect your furniture from future stains and traffic with our fabric protector. Our fabric protector will help repel stains from absorbing in the fibers. That way the spills or traffic can be easily cleaned up and taken out.
Benefits using Chem-Dry for Furniture Cleaning:
- Safe for all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
- Safe for children and pets.
- A money saver because Chem-Dry leaves no dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely resoil your upholstery.
- Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers and any upholstered item.
- Chem-Dry’s fabric Protector protects your upholstery by forming a water and oil repellent barrier on the surface of your upholstery material.